All boarding, grooming and doggie daycare guests check in and out at our Fetch location!
Hate to leave your furry companion at home while you are gone all day? Bring them for a play day with our fun staff and to socialize with other dogs! We have large grassy fenced in play yards designated for large and small breed dogs. The yards have fun toys and mini pools to splash around in! Playmates are hand selected by our Kennel Techs and each play group is closely monitored. Doggie Day Care is $19.00 per day. If your pet is boarding for an extended stay, the cost is $10.00 per day. (Additional to the boarding rate). And if you buy a package of 5 days, receive a 10% discount!
Andi’s Rules for Doggie Day Care
- You must be spayed or neutered.
- You must show written proof of your vaccinations being current, according to Fetch’s vaccination protocol.
- Your owner must have given you a monthly flea & heartworm preventative within the past 30 days.
- You must be at least 4 months old.
- You can’t show any aggression towards other doggie friends. If you do, you will be removed from Doggie Day Care and only allowed to play in the play area alone with a human.
- No “Bully” breeds are allowed. (American Pit Bull terrier, Miniature Pit Bull terrier, American Staffordshire terrier, Staffordshire Bull terrier, American Bulldog, Bull terrier, or mixed breeds that have appearance or characteristics of one of these breeds).
Andi’s Day in Boarding with Doggie Day Care at Fetch!
Hi, I’m Andi and I love hanging out at Fetch! The staff is fun and I feel safe and loved here! My parents let me stay here when they have to go out of town!
Here is how my day goes…..
7:30 A.M. – Good morning! I am refreshed and ready to go! Barks all around! Time to go outside for about an hour! (Weather permitting on the time for outside, of course!)
9:00 A.M. – Then, it’s back inside where breakfast is served! Yum! I love the Purina EN Sensitive Stomach food that they feed me! If my accommodations are at Fetch, I have my own outdoor grassy patio to enjoy during the day! I can freely go in and out as I please!
10:00 A.M. – My parents made sure I was signed up for Doggie Day Care, so I get a play session outside around this time! I get to play with the fun staff and my other doggie friends!
11:00 A.M. – Mid day potty break before the staff takes their lunch break!
12:30 P.M. – After all that playing, it’s time for Naptime! All my canine compadres and me bunker down for some nice puppy dreams!
2:30 P.M. – Doggie Day Care time again! It’s back outside where the fun splash pools are far more fun with my friends!
3:30 P.M. – Afternoon snoozes and patio hangs!
5:30 P.M. – Dinnertime! Then, back outside for a bit before I turn in for the night. A nice, cozy bed and sweet dreams of today are waiting for me! I’ve got to be rested so I am ready to do it all over again tomorrow.
Have your owner call and schedule you for boarding and/or doggie day care!
I can’t wait to meet you and play with you!
See ya soon!